Total Pageviews

Monday, February 18, 2013

Buster Posey San Jose Giants just after getting drafted








I took these pictures of +Buster Posey when he was assigned to High Class A San Jose Giants, +Minor League Baseball  just months after being drafted in June by the +San Francisco Giants  The date was September 8th, 2008 and the +San Jose Giants were playing the +Stockton Ports in Stockton. There was probally only 200 people there because it was a weekday game and that usually means that nobody knew about the game, so the marketing team didn't have a chance to get the word out.I was the only Photog in the house I think. Check out Buster wearing the traditional mask as opposed to the Hockey style mask that he wears today.



. I will be adding more photos of Buster playing for the +Fresno Grizzlies in May of 2009 on my next post. Pretty cool stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment